German for Dentists – Preparation for the Special Language Test
Our German course for dentists provides the participants with the basics to successfully communicate with patients and colleagues in their daily dental work. At the same time, there is an intensive preparation for the professional language test of the chambers.
- Introduction to the German Health Care System
- Dental medical jargon with the thematic focus
- Communication with patients
- Education and counselling
- Anamnesis exercises
- Communication with Reviewers
- Intercultural communication in hospitals
- structure and contents of the technical language examination
- Simulation of the specialist language examination of the medical chambers
Additional benefit: 2 hours Individual application training per participant at the end of the course
Course schedules: Monday to Friday: 9:00- 12:15 or 13:00- 16:15 (according to room plan)
3 to 5 participants: 8 weeks/ 120 hours
6 to 10 participants: 8 weeks/ 160 hrs.
Course price: 1350 €
Single registration fee of 50 Euro for new customers
30.11.2020 – 05.02.2021
26.04.2021 – 25.06.2021
06.09.2021 – 29.10.2021
Registration closes three weeks before the course starts.
Prerequisite for participation:
Successful B2-German examination and diploma as Dentist