German for Doctors – Preparation for the special language test (FSP)
Our German course for doctors provides the participants with the basics to successfully communicate with patients and colleagues in their daily medical work. At the same time, the course provides intensive preparation for the specialist language examinations of the various chambers.
- Health care and insurance systems in Germany
- Hierarchy and Structure of a German Hospital
- Basic medical vocabulary
- Medical history talk
- Clinical examination
- Case presentations
- Medical letters
- Intercultural communication in hospitals
- Simulation of the specialist language examination of the medical associations
Course schedules: Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 12:15 or 13:00 to 16:15 (according to room plan)
4 to 6 participants: 8 weeks/ 120 hours
7 to 10 participants: 8 weeks/ 160 hrs.
Course price: 1550 €
Single registration fee of 50 Euro for new customers
08.02.2021 – 02.04.2021
26.04.2021 – 25.06.2021
05.07.2021 – 27.08.2021
06.09.2021 – 29.10.2021
01.11.2021 – 17.12.2021
Registration closes two weeks before the course starts.
Teacher: In order to guarantee the quality of our course and to achieve optimal preparation, our course is led by a specialist doctor and an experienced teacher.
Prerequisite for participation:
Successful B2-German examination and diploma as Doctor
* We always recommend to complete a C1 course in advance, even if this is not a prerequisite.